Greenwin is honoured to have been selected as a finalist for not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations (CFAA) Rental Housing Awards!
Each year, the CFAA recognizes and honours notable achievements of companies and individuals in the rental housing industry from across the nation. This year, Greenwin made waves in the following categories:
- [FINALIST] Rental Housing Provider of the Year: Over 15,000 Units
- [FINALIST] Marketing Program Excellence of the Year: Community Engagement
- [FINALIST] Resident Manager of the Year: Rose Sekaric, Resident Manager, 80 Cosburn Ave.
- [FINALIST] On-Site Employee of the Year: Susan Pribicevic, Site Administrator, 88 Erskine Ave.
- [NOMINEE] Off-Site Employee of the Year: May-Lynn Fong, Revenue Administrator at the Oaks
We would like to extend a big congratulations to all of our finalists and nominees; this is a huge achievement that you should all be proud of!
On May 4, 5 & 6, the CFAA virtual Awards Gala will kick off and the winners for each category will be selected – so stay tuned! In the meantime, you can check out our finalists here: https://cfaa-fcapi.org/events-awards/awards-program-2/2021-awards-finalists/