80 Cosburn Ave.
Features & Amenities
- Modernized elevators
- On-site laundry facility located on the main floor and is open 24/7!
- Visitor parking available on-site
- Dedicated on-site building staff to assist with all your everyday needs – including accepting parcels!
- Secured property with security cameras
- Lockers available
- Located in Pape Village just down the street from The Danforth / Greek Town
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Centennial College's Story Arts Centre campus
- 15 minute walk to the Pape subway station!
- TTC bus stop right out front takes you directly to the Broadview station in less than 10 minutes!
- 5 minutes to The Danforth Music Hall
- Down the street from DVP access
- You can find all your day to day needs including shopping, dining, Food Basics, health care, fashion, bakeries and financial institutions all along Pape Avenue
- East York Community Centre and library down the street
- Re-finished parquet flooring in the living areas
- Ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Private balcony
- Updated galley with chrome hardware and ceramic backsplash
- Modern FULL-SIZE white appliances - fridge and stove included
- Modern light fixtures throughout
- Tons of closet space with wall to wall closets in the bedroom and living room, including an entry closet
- Separate dining room off kitchen
Indoor Parking: $90
Hello, By way of introduction, my name is Sophia and I am one of your tenants at 80 Cosburn Avenue. I wanted to reach out and let you know how much I appreciate having Rosie as the Superintendent for our building. Rosie is always available to help and goes out of her way for the tenants. I have seen her take the recycling out for our older tenants, assist with moving large items into and out of the building, and even feed pets while the owners are out of town. Rosie collects my packages while I am at work, charms my nieces and nephews with jokes and treats when they visit our building, and is always just a text or phone call away when I need assistance. I am sure I am not the first to tell you all about all the great things Rosie does for 80 Cosburn and I am sure I won't be the last; however, I did want to reach out and tell you how truly exceptional Rosie has been over the last few years. All the best, Sophia P.