Welcome to 88 Erskine - midtown Toronto's most iconic rental property featuring your very own concierge, parcel lockers and grocery store. Located just minutes from Eglinton subway station, Greenwin's flagship building - aptly known by locals as "88" - was built by our co-founder himself, Harold Green. Constructed with exceptionally large open-concept suites with stunning views of the City, 88 has been lovingly updated with extensive renovations to meet the changing needs of our renters.
Enjoy a sundeck and an exquisite indoor pool and hot tub - reminiscent of a Hammam spa - surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown Toronto. Also sharing this view is a residents-only fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
Just an elevator ride away from our retreat-style rooftop is a 24-hour cashierless grocery market featuring fast, fresh, convenient food and other essentials. Operated by Aisle 24, the store is the ultimate, hassle-free amenity for busy families and work-from-home renters.
Ask about our current offers!
Features & Amenities
- Rooftop amenities include an indoor pool, hot tub, fitness facility and sundeck with panoramic views of downtown Toronto
- 24-hour cashierless grocery market featuring fast, fresh, convenient food and other essentials
- Fulltime on-site concierge to assist with deliveries and other day-to-day needs
- Parcel room with free lockers to store deliveries
- Dedicated on-site management team
- Stunning views of Toronto from your suite - ask about our scenic, unobstructed north-facing suites!
- 5-minute walk to the Eglinton subway station
- Quiet community with nightlife just minutes away
- Starbucks and TD Bank right at the corner
- Indoor parking available
- Paid visitor parking available (for daytime and overnight guests)
- 24-hour card-operated laundry facility with plenty machines to service the entire building
- Spacious cook's kitchen with modern appliances (incl. dishwasher), cabinetry, sinks and counter space
- Extra storage space hidden inside kitchen island
- Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Wall-to-wall windows to maximize sunlight throughout the day
- Brand new luxury hardwood flooring in bedroom(s) and living areas
- Ceramic tile in bathroom(s)
- Efficient LED lighting throughout, including pendant drop lighting in the kitchen
- Sophisticated spa-like bathroom(s)
- New large, private balcony in every suite
Indoor Parking From: $135