To view our property from the comfort of your own home, please click the virtual tour button above! Virtual tours are for illustrative purposes only; exact suite finishes and layouts may vary by availability. *Please call for details.
Healthy Suite Program in place for an added level of protection for you and your family before you move-in!
- Entire suite is fogged with a Health Canada approved disinfectant: Bedrooms(s), Bathroom(s), Living Room, Closet(s), Kitchen
- Microbe shield treatment of the high-touch areas including: All Doorknobs & Handles, Light switches, Taps & Faucets, Kitchen Appliances, Entire Bathroom(s), Balcony/Terrace
Features & Amenities
- The Balmy Beach Club offers endless activities including a fitness centre, hockey, lawn bowling, paddling, rugby, squash, volleyball and monthly community events!
- Courcelette Public school is just a 10 minute walk down the street
- All major amenities and entertainment are at your doorstep including the Fox Theatre, local cafe's and restaurants, pubs, organic food markets and more!
- Queen St. East streetcar stop #501 meters away - 15 minute commute to downtown!
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Community Garden
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in high traffic areas
- Property Vista available at all properties for ease of rental payments, maintenance requests, and communication with Property Management - all accessible from your personal device or online
- Laundry facility on-site
- On-site management team
- Covered/outdoor parking available
- Bike Shelter
- Thorough cleaning of every suite before move-in
- Large suite layouts available
- Original dark hardwood flooring throughout
- New stone-like ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom
- New kitchen with dark cabinets, counters and hardware
- 4 new stainless steel appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- New bathroom with chic vanity and ceramics
- New light fixtures throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern paint palette
Indoor Parking From: $130
Outdoor Parking From: $104