Features & Amenities
- Laundry facility on-site
- On-site management team
- Covered/outdoor parking available
- Outdoor BBQ area
- The Balmy Beach Club offers endless activities including a fitness centre, hockey, lawn bowling, paddling, rugby, squash, volleyball and monthly community events!
- Courcelette Public school is just a 10 minute walk down the street
- All major amenities and entertainment are at your doorstep including the Fox Theatre, local cafe's and restaurants, pubs, organic food markets and more!
- Queen St. East streetcar stop #501 meters away - 15 minute commute to downtown!
- Original dark hardwood flooring throughout
- New stone-like ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom
- New kitchen with dark cabinets, counters and hardware
- 4 new stainless steel appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- New bathroom with chic vanity and ceramics
- New light fixtures throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern paint palette
Indoor Parking: $100
Outdoor Parking: $90