300 & 330 Winnett Ave.
Features & Amenities
- Well maintained low-rise with professional landscaping
- Laundry facility on-site
- Dedicated on-site staff
- Most suites have balconies
- Pre-authorized payment options
- Recycling program in place
- Rent with Confidence - 300 & 330 Winnett is an approved Certified Rental Building (CRB)!
- Prime location, just a 10 minute walk to the Eglinton West subway station
- Access to Allen Rd is just down the street that leads to HWY 401
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Lawrence Square Shopping Centre just minutes away
- 10 minute commute to the University of Toronto
- Enjoy the outdoors with Cedarvale Park just meters away offering tons of parkland, walking trails and more
- Re-finished parquet flooring in the living areas
- Tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Freshly painted with a modern colour palette
- Modern white appliances- fridge and stove
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Ample closet space
Outdoor Parking: $75
Why I love living at my Greenwin property. That's an easy question to answer!: The building is small and so I am able to get to know my neighbours. And its not so busy with strange people coming and going. The building is in a perfect location. Its mostly a residential family neighbourhood, close to a ravine so I can experience a walk or run in nature and appreciate the change of seasons throughout the year. My super George and wife Carmen are extremely friendly and caring. They act quickly on repair requests and do an amazing job at keeping the building very clean. Carmen revived the back of the building by planting seedlings for green grass to grow. And her gardening skills spilled over into the front entrance where she created a pleasant garden. Nice to come home to. :) The rent is affordable in an area I love to live in. Many of my friends live within walking distance. Thank you! Offering a $ incentive for new tenant referrals is a good thing. When I referred my sister and she moved in, I gave her the referral fee as a house warming gift.