2402-2406 Queen St. East
2402-2406 Queen St. East Toronto Ontario, M5R 1A6
About This Building
Features & Amenities
- These exceptional low-rise properties sit on the north side of Queen Street East just east of Victoria Park Avenue located in the well sought-after neighborhood of The Beaches.
- These properties are just a 5 minute walk to Lake Ontario where you can enjoy the waterfront trail, the boardwalk, the Balmy Beach Club and of course the Beach!
- Laundry facility on site
- On-site management team
- Covered/outdoor parking available
- Courcelette Public school is just a 10 minute walk down the street
- All major amenities and entertainment are at your doorstep including the Fox Theatre, local cafe's and restaurants, pubs, organic food markets and more!
- Queen St. East streetcar stop #501 meters away - 15 minute commute to downtown!
- Art-deco feel and finishes intact including original dark hardwood flooring throughout, textured moulding and hardware
- New stone-like ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom
- New kitchen with white or brown cabinetry, high-end counters and chrome hardware
- 4 new stainless steel appliance – fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- New bathroom with chic vanity and ceramics
- New light fixtures throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern paint palette
Indoor Parking: $100