192 Hughson St. North
About This Building
Limited time only: $750 off your first month rent! (*Call for more details)
Features & Amenities
- Brand new lobby and common areas
- Dedicated on-site management team
- Indoor parking available on-site
- 5 minute walk to NEW West Harbour GO Station
- HSR transit at your doorstep
- Walking distance to Jackson Square, shops of Jamesville, FirstOntario Centre and more!
- New balconies offering stunning views of the Hamilton Harbour, Lake Ontario, downtown, and the mountains
- Security enhanced building
- Various open concept suite layouts available
- New luxury plank flooring in the living areas
- New ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom
- Kitchens feature brand new modern white cabinetry with chrome finishes, stainless steel under mounted sinks, high-end counters and kitchen island, creating the ideal cooking environment!
- New appliances - fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Modern lighting and hardware throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern colour palette
- New bathroom
Indoor Parking: $45
Hello, I am a resident here at 192 Hughson St. N. I just wanted to say that out of all of the places I have ever lived, and buildings I have ever lived in that the staff here at Greenwin are the easiest people to talk to, are very approachable about anything that may be concerning you, and they do their best at keeping on top of things and always have a friendly demeanor. I feel like I have made friends with the staff at my building and like they are a second family. Our building is still undergoing renovations so with that there are definitely things that need to be worked on in and around the building, but the staff and company is doing their best to go above and beyond expectations. I love where I live, the layout of the condo apartment is really nice, and I feel very at home. Our building also has some great amenities like a gym and laundry. On some special occasions they also have a complimentary breakfast for those who live within the two neighbour company owned buildings. I can't wait to continue to live in my current unit and hope to extend my lease for one more year prior to my move to British Columbia. Thank you Greenwin and your team and staff and for all of your efforts. Sincerely Carrie B.