The Site Administrator will be one of our front line ambassadors primarily responsible for the administration of an assigned property/properties. The Site Administrator will build strong relationships and provide both existing and potentially new residents with an impeccable level of customer service.
What you'll get to do:
- Provide administrative support of the assigned property/properties to the site staff and Property Manager:
– Process tenant applications ensuring effective and and precise electronic filing
– Manage purchase orders where applicable – create, receive and ensure accuracy
– Distribute work orders with the team
- Rectify any tenant issues/correspondence that may arise and escalate as required
- Carry out other duties and/or procedures related to the marketing, rental and administration of suites as may be assigned from time to time
- Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and ‘walk-in’ inquiries from residents
- Assist in maintaining a high level of client satisfaction using all forms of communications with the residents
- Communicate with the Property Manager, site staff and other respective departments on an ongoing basis
- Assist team in assessing service performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain excellent tenant relations within the assigned property
Who you are:
- College Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, sales, office administration or related field
- Knowledge of the rental/leasing industry (one year experience)
- Proficient with computer software, specifically Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong decision-making capabilities to provide high-level service to tenants needs
Greenwin Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve and providing an accessible environment. Accommodation is available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.