Resident Experience Coordinator
Summary: The Resident Experience Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a positive rental experience for new and current residents, through the facilitation of resident service programming. In addition, this role will assist with day-to-day administration and leasing functions within the management office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to Leasing and Management office with online leasing platform (Rent Café) and Concierge portal and update systems as required
- Facilitate the administration of leases, schedules, forms, etc. within the system
- Create and organize move-in packages
- Maintain knowledge of the Property including surrounding neighbourhoods
- Communicate and work with Administrator to ensure suites are delivered on time
- Lease apartments and prepare on line applications and move in packages on turnover
- Establish and maintain relationships with community organizations, including local businesses for added value
- Plan and execute resident service programs
- Provide administrative support as required
- Ensure maintenance of office, amenity space and guest suite supply with fulfillment on inventory.
- Professionally and courteously follow up with residents on move in experience
- Assist residents with online tenant portal
- Assist with move in and move out suite inspections, as required.
- Carry out other duties and/or procedures as required.
- College/University Diploma preferred
- 3-5 years related customer relations and/or sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with computer software, specifically Microsoft Office
- Marketing experience an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including evenings and weekends