Title: Regional Leasing Specialist
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full time
Wage Type: Salary with commission
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and 'walk-in' inquiries from prospective residents.
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective callers with proper follow up and professionalism.
- Tour the property with prospects while highlighting the quality of the community and lifestyle within the complex/area.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment by collecting appropriate information
- Perform administrative duties related to leasing
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in.
- Carry out other duties and/or procedures as required.
- College/University Diploma preferred
- Two years related leasing/sales experience with knowledge of the property management industry
- Must have own vehicle to work at various site locations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with computer software, specifically Word and Excel
- Marketing experience an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including evenings and weekends