Summary:Â The Manager, FP&A, will lead in developing and implementing robust and scalable reporting processes that drive the business decision-making backed with analytics. The candidate is responsible for leading & partnering with Senior Vice Presidents and Directors to prepare and communicate executive packages, annual operating plans (AOP), forecasts, and business plans. Support various system framework implementations and validation. This role will work with data sets across multiple systems and require frequent data consolidation for modelling. The manager must be familiar with accounting, financial planning, and analysis concepts. The role will be a business partner to functional leaders.
What youâ€™ll get to do:
- Develop, & utilize various analytical frameworks to highlight opportunities & decision support.
- Identify key drivers and initiatives for strategic and business growth.
- Complete profitability analysis across corporate, & business segments.
- Utilize financial & operational drivers to provide insights on opportunities for improvement.
- Respond to inquiries from corporate teams for data extraction, review, and analysis.
Â Â Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Lead the corporate annual operating plan, consolidation & submission process.
- Responsible for monthly & quarterly forecasting
- Implement a line of business-based financial modelling for AOP, forecasting and business cases.
- Partner with functional SVPs to identify risks and opportunities against AOP & strategic roadmap.
- Assist in the development, implementation & maintenance of planning tools.
Â Â Financial & Data Analytics
- Partner with the accounting team on the month-end process, variance analysis and review.
- Own and communicate financial and operational packages to clients and departments.
- Own & deliver treasury-related items on a timely basis.
- Responsible for compensation-related processes (modelling, monthly entries, reconciliation, & analysis)
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on system fixes and data extracts.
- Use MS BI, SQL, MS Excel, and VBA to write queries and construct reports.
Who you are:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, and Data Analytics.
- 5+ years of progressive financial experience in a similar capacity
- CPA or working towards designation.
- Previous experience with ERP & planning software, including BI tools, is an asset.
- Ability to manage & report on large datasets in Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication. Bilingualism an asset.
Greenwin Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve and providing an accessible environment. Accommodation is available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.