Greenwin is hiring! We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for two NEW LUXURY rental residential towers in Oakville, Ontario (The Village at Bronte Harbour).
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the day-to-day service/maintenance task delivery and customer satisfaction required in connection with the designated property and tenants. The Maintenance Technician will:
- Perform service tasks, maintenance, and operations including, but not limited to preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, inspections and tours of equipment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and code requirements within the scope of services
- Perform regular inspections of all operating equipment and systems
- Perform daily inspection of all common areas, liaise with contractors for correction of problems, and assist with monthly building inspections
- Assist Management with quotations for repairs and general purchasing
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, solid technical skills, basic carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills, and 3-5 years of maintenance experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.