Summary: Our Leasing Specialists are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Specialists create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and 'walk-in' inquiries from prospective residents.
- Process qualifying prospects to determine their needs and financial capabilities, demonstrating suites and amenities, closing, and follow-up.
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective callers with proper follow up and professionalism.
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds.
- Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available within the apartment building/area.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
- You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment rentals.
- Carry out other duties and/or procedures as required.
- College/University Diploma preferred
- Two years related leasing/sales experience with knowledge of the property management industry
- Must have own vehicle to work at various site locations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with computer software, specifically Word and Excel
- Marketing experience an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including evenings and weekends