Summary:Â The Director will lead the review, design, repair, and project management for the construction and remediation of existing buildings, focusing on building envelope structures, parkade repair, and traffic decking.
What youâ€™ll get to do:
- Prepare proposals to provide value for purpose, cost, and schedule.
- Contract Administration, including subcontracts/purchase orders, client relations, contract documents, progress payments, project closeouts etc.
- Delegate and coordinate work with Project Technologists and other team members.
- Manage projects to ensure sound deliverables on time and within budget.
- Oversee the critical planning, communications, decisions, risk management, and actions connected to the projects.
- Leads by example for all health and safety practices and procedures.
- Empower team members to perform their roles through mentorship and coaching to champion a culture of growth.
- Evaluate and assess restoration design for new and existing buildings within the residential and commercial sectors.
- Perform field reviews as part of restoration projects.
- Participate in the design and field reviews of new buildings.
- Prepare and present technical reports (i.e., Engineering calculations and design review, Building Envelope Condition Assessments, Roof Condition Assessments, Attic/Crawl Space Assessments).
- Design/Prepare/Coordinate structural drawings and specifications.
- Execute invasive building reviews and perform envelope and window testing.
- Liaise with clients and contractors.
- Business development to continue existing client relationships and build new ones.
Who you are:
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Registered and in good standing with the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario (APEO). Registration in other provinces is an asset.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is an asset.
- Excellent communications skills, flexibility to meet client schedules and a willingness to learn new skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively write and present proposals for projects.
- Solid organizational and coordinating skills.
- Vehicle and valid driver's license preferred.
- Available to travel.
- Willing to work at heights.
Greenwin Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve and providing an accessible environment. Accommodation is available upon request by contacting email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.