Summary: Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Building Representative will be on site in order to respond to emergencies, tenant concerns/issues, allow access to the building for trade workers, perform minor maintenance of the assigned property, ensure cleanliness and lease apartments as necessary.
This position requires that the Building Representative be on call in accordance with the schedule required by the building and approved by the Property Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all tenant questions, concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- Keep detailed records of situations and solutions
- Refer to Property Manager if unable to solve problems and relay all office communications and updates to tenants
- Collect and record in log books all incoming rent payments
- Serve all legal documentation pertaining to non-payment of rent and/or further Landlord-Tenant litigation as directed by Property Manager.
- Rent all upcoming suites utilizing and adhering to all Greenwin leasing policies.
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Maintain accurate records with respect to work orders
- Provide on-call support for after-hours emergencies; building walk-throughs and assurance of building cleanliness
- Focus on customer service and tenant retention
- Clean entrance and exit of building, laundry room (including wipe down washer/dryer) daily
- Vacuum/wash floors, elevators, hallways, stairs, windows, and common rooms
- Monitor and clean garbage chutes/compactor
- Ensure general up keep of the building at all times
- Perform seasonal duties as required (gardening, snow removal of walkways, salting, etc.)
- Assist with the move in/out of tenants (cleaning of vacant units, etc.)
- Minor maintenance as needed
- Additional duties depending on Building needs and as required by Manager
- Prior experience as a Building Representative an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, assertive, able to initiate new methods
- Strong follow up skills with the ability to deal with confidentiality and sensitive issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- Reliable, dependable and respectful
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive and friendly attitude