Summary: Building Representatives are the first point of contact for residents, with a positive, friendly attitude and focus on customer service and tenant retention. They work on site to respond to emergencies and tenant concerns, allow access to trade workers, collect rent payments, maintain cleanliness, general maintenance, and lease apartments as necessary.
This is a full-time, live-in position which will require the Building Representative to live on site in the provided apartment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all tenant questions, concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- Rent upcoming suites utilizing and adhering to all Greenwin leasing policies
- Perform administrative duties as required, keep detailed records of situations, and maintain accurate records with respect to work orders
- Be on call in accordance with the building schedule and provide support for after-hours emergencies
- Escalate issues to the Property Manager as necessary and relay office communications to tenants
- Serve all legal documentation pertaining to non-payment of rent and/or further Landlord-Tenant litigation as directed by Property Manager
- Responsible for day to day building operations, including general maintenance and ensuring all common areas are clean
- Prepare and clean apartments for new residents and assist with the move-in and move-out process
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of garbage chutes and compactor
- Perform seasonal duties as required (gardening, snow removal of walkways, salting, etc.)
- Additional duties depending on building needs and as required by the Property Manager
- Prior experience as a Building Representative an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, strong follow up skills with the ability to deal with confidentiality and sensitive issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- Reliable, dependable and respectful
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
Greenwin Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve and providing an accessible environment. Accommodation is available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.