The Revenue Administrator will perform administrative and revenue duties as it relates to the portfolio of various properties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain and close current/past tenant accounts
- Maintain an effective system of managing rent collection including preparing various LTD notices, and ability to follow-up on tenant compliance with LTB orders
- Maintain and reconcile rent roll and resident ledger accounts
- Reconcile and post month end functions (Monthly Posting, Gross Potential Rent, Preauthorized Payments etc.)
- Prepare and input tenant adjustments for reconciliation of tenant(s) accounts
- Prepare rent increase notices, including executing AGI orders and Tax Decreases
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of Yardi 7S
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and remain focused on achieving the end task
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to be pro-active with managing time and responsibilities
- Customer service oriented-must have a high response time and ability to remain courteous at all times
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are appreciated; however only those candidates selected will be contacted.