Regional Leasing Specialist (Contract)
Summary: Our Leasing Specialists are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Specialists create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and 'walk-in' inquiries from prospective residents.
• Process qualifying prospects to determine their needs and financial capabilities, demonstrating suites and amenities, closing, and follow-up.
• Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective callers with proper follow up and professionalism.
• Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds.
• Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available within the apartment building/area.
• Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
• Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in.
• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment rentals.
• Carry out other duties and/or procedures as required.
• College/University Diploma preferred
• Two years related leasing/sales experience with knowledge of the property management industry
• Must have own vehicle to work at various site locations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Proficient with computer software, specifically Word and Excel
• Marketing experience an asset
• Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including evenings and weekends