Summary: The Customer Service Coordinator will liaise with all residential properties to provide product/services information and resolve resident inquiries efficiently while increasing tenant satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Building Representatives and Administrators at all residential properties to follow up on all resident inquiries
- Provide current building information to existing and future residents
- Responsible for managing the Company general inbox related to customer service inquiries
- Facilitate and participate in on-site resident events - engage with residents, promote Company initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for managing resident event budgets
- Create promotional materials and recommend innovative ideas for resident activities/events
- Manage site Uniform Program
- Inspect suites to ensure quality standards are continuously achieved throughout the building - curb appeal, common areas/amenities, etc.
- Use internal systems to collect, record and track activities, recommendations and concerns from our clients
- Maintain current resident records through regular update of account information
- Manage the One Local platform - respond to inquiries on the activity feed, complete resident satisfaction surveys, move-in/out survey, and improve Google Business star ratings.
- Manage Google 'My Business' accounts and conduct mystery shops/market surveys as required
- Prepare documents/presentations as required
- Other duties as assigned within the Department
- Post-Secondary education
- Minimum 3+ years in a customer service role
- Exceptional customer service skills with a high degree of responsiveness and execution
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly analyze issues and determine best course of action using available resources
- People and service oriented - thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong team player
- Excellent problem solver, proactive, responsive with a high sense of urgency
- Detail oriented and strong multi-tasker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's licence required – Ability to travel to multiple properties