88 Erskine Ave.
Features & Amenities
Look forward to:
- Newly overhauled indoor salt water pool on the penthouse floor
- Brand new hot tub on the penthouse floor
- Newly renovated rooftop patio - entertain your guests with downtown Toronto as your backdrop!
- Updated media room - stay-in on a Saturday night and watch the game on the big screen or play a round of cards!
- Top of the line fitness facility - don't pay for a gym membership!
- 7 day a week concierge services - take care of your everyday needs including accepting all your packages
- On-site convenience store
- Dedicated on-site management team
- Views of Toronto and surrounding areas from your suite - ask about our stunning North-facing suites
- 5-minute walk to the Eglinton Subway Station
- Metro, Cineplex VIP, Starbucks and fine dining just minutes away
- Indoor parking available
- Visitor parking available for your overnight guests
- Laundry facility open 24 hours a day - plenty of machines!
- Large, open-concept kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, microwave range hood and dishwasher)
- Extra cupboard and counter space with kitchen island
- Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Brand new luxury hardwood flooring in bedroom(s) and living areas
- Ceramic tile in bathroom(s)
- Efficient LED lighting throughout, including pendant drop lighting in the kitchen
- Upgraded bathroom with new tub surround and contemporary tiles
- Private new balcony in every suite
Indoor Parking: $135.00
I've lived at 88 Erskine for five years now and all I can say is "wow!" From my first glimpse of the property through Leasing Professional Betty-Anne, who knew absolutely everything there is know about the Yonge-Eglinton area, I knew this property was going to be more than an apartment for me. It's truly become my home in every sense. Resident Manager Peter and the team of concierges are always available to help out in any way. Our new Property Manager Eugene brings a youthful, forward-thinking energy that fits in with the 88 Erskine mentality. I love that he went out of his way to introduce himself by hosting a coffee party in our lobby a few weeks ago before work. Every chance they get, the Greenwin team is finding ways to engage us as residents - whether it's through corn roasts, movie nights or purse exchanges, there's something for everyone here. I honestly can't imagine living anywhere else. Thank you so much to the 88 Erskine team!