700 Kingston Rd.
Features & Amenities
- Quiet well-maintained property located in the Upper Beaches
- Upgraded building interiors
- Laundry facility on-site
- On-site management
- TTC streetcar stop at your doorstep
- Danforth GO Train station just a few blocks down the street
- Glen Stewart Park just down the street
- 4 minutes to The Beaches, Lake Ontario and the boardwalk
- Sobeys, Loblaws and Metro all minutes away!
- Re-finished hardwood and ceramic tile flooring
- Freshly painted with a modern colour palette throughout
- Newly renovated open concept kitchen with upgraded counters, cupboards and hardware throughout
- Newer stainless steel appliances fridge and stove
- Modern light fixtures
- Newly renovated bathroom that features ceramics
- Window treatments included
- Private balcony in most suites
Indoor Parking: $75
Why I love living at My Greenwin Property - 700 Kingston Road Toronto, Ontario I have lived in the Upper Beach area for the past 13 years, but recently sold my house to rent for awhile after going through some hardship. I chose the Greenwin Property of 700 Kingston Road in Toronto for a number of reasons. I was used to the area, I am close to all amenities but more importantly for the people. As soon as I came to my building for a viewing, I was greeted with a great big smile from some of the tenants and noticed how clean, updated and quiet the building was. I was accepted as a resident back in late June 2010 and have really enjoyed myself, especially having a balcony that overlooks Lake Ontario. Wow...what a view! Over the next couple of months, I noticed even more changes happening in our building. A new Superintendent came on board by the name of John Robins. Quite simply, he is one of the main reasons why I enjoy living here. He has taken control of all issues that were neglected in the past and has even offered up many of his own creative suggestions. He definitely makes me feel safe and secure, which is quite important to me. I will continue to love my dwelling in the Upper Beach and can honestly say I do have a few new friends...thanks to my Greenwin Property.