60 Gloucester St.
Features & Amenities
- Located in downtown Toronto near Church and Wellesley
- On-site laundry
- Recycling program in place
- On-site social room for monthly tenant events, and private rental
- Outdoor patio area with BBQ
- 5 minute walk to Wellesley subway station
- Under 10 minutes to both Ryerson University and University of Toronto
- Re-finished parquet flooring in the living areas
- Tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Kitchens feature newer appliances - fridge and stove included
- Freshly painted with a modern colour palette
- Balconies available in most suites
Indoor Parking: $100
In what was one of the most stressful episodes of the last few years, Greenwin helped to ease the transition. I moved from out of province with 2 weeks to notice to relocate myself. Greenwin was extremely helpful in expediting the process to ensure that I had a home when I arrived & the superintendent was amazingly efficient at dealing with any problems that occurred in that first day. I have since lived in 2 different Greenwin locations - both of which had fabulous superintendent's. The buildings were clean, the super's were easy to deal with, and it was a pleasure living at both locations. The compassion that Greenwin shows towards it's tenants became evident to me this past year, when I became ill. I was off work for some time, and Greenwin worked with me to make some accomodations until I was able to get back on my feet. They were incredibly understanding, and for that, I am grateful. Should I move again, I would definitely live in another Greenwin buidling. I have also recommended them to friends. Being someone who has moved almost 22 times in almost 12 years, the fact that I have been in my current location for 2.5 years, and with Greenwin for 3.5 says something about them. Thank you. (Note: My current building is 60 Gloucester, but I have also lived at 95 Jameson).