3000, 3015, 3017 Queen St. East
Features & Amenities
- Laundry facility on-site
- On-site management team
- Covered/outdoor parking available
- Outdoor BBQ area
- The Balmy Beach Club offers endless activities including a fitness centre, hockey, lawn bowling, paddling, rugby, squash, volleyball and monthly community events!
- Courcelette Public school is just a 10 minute walk down the street
- All major amenities and entertainment are at your doorstep including the Fox Theatre, local cafe's and restaurants, pubs, organic food markets and more!
- Queen St. East streetcar stop #501 meters away - 15 minute commute to downtown!
- Original dark hardwood flooring throughout
- New stone-like ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom
- New kitchen with dark cabinets, counters and hardware
- 4 new stainless steel appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- New bathroom with chic vanity and ceramics
- New light fixtures throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern paint palette
Indoor Parking: $100
Outdoor Parking: $90
To Whom it May Concern; I am writing to you today to express my gratitude towards James Duffett (superintendent 3017 Queen St East, Toronto). There have been countless times that he has gone above and beyond what I can only imagine is expected of him, to help my wife and I. Tonight, at 6pm Friday night, I noticed water on my bedroom floor and heard an obvious water leak from inside the wall. I called him immediately and asked him what to do. He was at my door within 5 minutes, had the water turned off to the building and found the leak within 10 minutes. He changed the valve and had the building's water turned back on in 20 min. It is finally now that I write in the hopes that he is recognized and valued for not only his skills, but also for how much he truly cares about this property. I have been an owner/operator of restaurants for the past 17 years and have myself encountered such problems, almost on a daily basis. I know how valuable it is to have a person like James around, not only to ensure smooth running of my business but most importantly for peace of mind in cases where I am not able to deal with the problem myself. To have a person who treats a business as if it were their own, to show the care and concern that he does everyday, I feel should be acknowledged and recognized by everyone who profits from the business in any way, shape or form. As previously mentioned, this is FAR from the first time he has helped, only the first time I have taken the time to write, and I regret this. Sincerely, Anson.