104 Confederation Dr.
About This Building
Welcome to 104 Confederation Dr.!
This beautiful high-rise is located in St. Thomas, the heart of Southwestern Ontario in beautiful Elgin County. This property is also just a quick hop from London, Ontario and the shores of Lake Erie. This property is also just moments from the 401 corridor and halfway between Detroit and the shores of Lake Huron to the west, Toronto, Niagara Falls and Buffalo to the east. Each is just a little more than a two hour drive away.
- Laundry facility on site
- Dedicated on site management
- Outdoor parking available
- Security cameras and controlled entry
- Social room
- Pet friendly
- Just down the street from Elgin Mall & Galaxy Cinemas
- Walking distance to Kin Park
- 7 minute drive to the St. Thomas Timken Community Centre
- Carpet in the living areas and bedroom(s)
- Ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Balconies in most suites with great views!
- Kitchen equipped with newer fridge and stove, some suites offer dishwashers!
- In-suite storage
- Walk-in closets
- Upgraded lighting
Looking to rent in St. Thomas but haven't relocated yet? Secure your new home today prior to relocating! Email our "Rent Without View" Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org
104 Confederation Dr. is proudly managed by Greenwin.
For more than 65 years, Greenwin has been changing the face of urban Canada and it's the continuation of our family heritage of innovation, integrity and community development that's been the key to our success.
Features & Amenities
- On-site laundry facility
- Access to a courtyard
- Outdoor parking
- Close to parks
- On-site management team
Good day, My lease is up for renewal, and I intend to stop by the office this Friday to renew it. I have been very happy in my place this year. My experience has been positive from day one, and your staff, from Alicia to Sharlene, from Rick to Andrew, have been always helpful and supportive. This has been one of the best living experiences ever. I look forward to coming to the office Friday to renew the lease. Hope to see you then. Regards, Peter A.